Student-Athlete Participation Requirements
To participate in any CTRA interscholastic sport or intramural activity, our student-athletes must download, read, and sign off on the participation packet found below. The packet includes the following:
- The Sports Participation Permission Form (complete and return to coach)
- The Student and Parent Concussion Informed Consent Form (2 page informational document to read)
- The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Consent Form (2 page informational document to read)
- The State of Connecticut Department of Education Health Assessment Record (must be up to date and returned to nurse/coach)
- The Student-Athlete Photo/Film Release (to be completed by parent and returned to coach)
Once all forms are filled out completely, the School Nurse will issue the green light to participate and notify the coach.
Download the Student-Athlete Participation Packet.pdf (process and required forms) – please only return those documents that are noted as needed to be returned
NO STUDENT ATHLETE WILL BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY TRYOUTS, PRACTICE, OR GAME WITHOUT COMPLETING THESE FORMS AND RECEIVING THE GREEN LIGHT TO PLAY BY THE SCHOOL NURSE.
Additional Forms that may be required by some student athletes
Travel Release Form – Parents who wish to transport their student-athlete home after away games must fill out and submit the to the coach prior to the scheduled event.