Thursday, May 31, 2018
6:00pm to 8:00pm
Connecticut River Academy parents/guardians and scholars from 9th-11th grade are invited to join us for CTRA’s first annual College Knowledge Evening.
The evening will be divided into a panel discussion and two sessions.
- 504/IEP Students: Laying the Groundwork for College
- Understanding Financial Aid
- How to Choose a College & How a College Chooses You!
- What You Need to Know as a First Generation Student
- What Can I Be Doing as a Freshman?
- What Can I Be Doing as a Sophomore?
*Speaker confirmations are in progress and sessions are subject to change
Don’t worry about
Missing dinner: Pizza will be provided for all attendees!
Bringing your family: Childcare for young children will be provided during sessions